20 Agustus 2018 - Gedung Perkantoran Gandaria 8, Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
The Product Lead drives sales growth by owning and leading the product lifecycle from receipt to merchandising the product on the sales floor for the customer in a visually compelling way. The Product Lead grows and develops the sales, and supports the Generalist Team to deliver individual and team success.
• Responsible for all merchandise flow activities including, leading teams in processing and replenishment
• Responsible for merchandise flow standards, assessments, inventory and backroom organization
• Supports the overall appearance and presentation of seasonal merchandising strategies through brand guide planning, mapping, and execution
• Leverages visual merchandising filters to create sell down strategies and impact decision making
• Leads physical inventory inclusive of scheduling, planning and follow-up
• Responsible for talent life cycle of direct reports, including recruitment, on boarding, training, development, performance management and succession planning
- Minimum Diploma in retail management
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior experience as an assistant store manager for a retail store is required
- Able to lead a team of product associates with focus on results
- Fluent in spoken English
- Ability to cope under pressure and multiple deadlines.
- Must be comfortable to work in the Store and on shift work basis and weekends.
The Valiram Group was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 1935, originally specializing in the textile trade. Today, Valiram is Southeast Asia's leading luxury goods and specialist retailer with presence in Australia, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore and Thailand. The Group operates over 320 stores, representing in excess of 150 brands across various categories including fashion and accessories, timepieces and jewellery, leather goods, fragrance and cosmetics and confectionary.