20 Agustus 2018 - Gedung Perkantoran Gandaria 8, Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Team Manager (CATEGORY)- Victoria’s Secret Full Assortment
The Category Lead drives sales growth as the leader of customer experience on the sales floor and through growing and developing the selling and sales and support generalist team to deliver individual and team success.
- Leads the sales floor and drives store results through the selling and sales and support generalist team
- Oversees customer experience, overall appearance and day to day operations of the store, in partnership (or in absence of) with Senior Store Manager or Customer Experience Manager
- Develops and executes short and long term strategies to drive store sales
- Role models, coaches and develops best-in-class selling behaviours
- Leads and inspires associates to unlock individual potential for extraordinary selling results
- Develops associates’ product knowledge which in turn, enables high performance selling
- Responsible for talent life cycle of direct reports, including recruitment, hiring, on boarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning
- Leads direct reports to maintain merchandise presentation standards while selling
- Minimum Diploma in Retail Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a retail managerial role in Luxury Retail
- Prior experience as an assistant store manager for a retail store is required
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow-up and communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, even while multi-tasking
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office & email
- High degree of emotional intelligence and multi-cultural sensitivity
- Must be comfortable to work in the Store and on shift work basis and weekends.
The Valiram Group was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 1935, originally specializing in the textile trade. Today, Valiram is Southeast Asia's leading luxury goods and specialist retailer with presence in Australia, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore and Thailand. The Group operates over 320 stores, representing in excess of 150 brands across various categories including fashion and accessories, timepieces and jewellery, leather goods, fragrance and cosmetics and confectionary.