17 Agustus 2018 - Jl Mas Surya Negara Kav B-2 Kabil Batam
The person we seek should have a Heavy Equipment Dealer and/ or Mining Equipment Manufacturing background with a good understanding of the Indonesian mining market.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
- The primary focus of the Business Development Manager is developing Business of the company by maintain existing and new customers targeted market areas as per Company strategy.
- Building relationships with existing & new potential customers and responsible for heading up coverage in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing customers.
- Establish and manage sales strategy to achieve budget order Intake, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Establish and manage client visits, client relationship by arranging regular customer visits in Indonesia and be prepared travelling to worldwide mining locations.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets by developing and execution of strategic plans and market research, competitor research and analysis.
- Provide any necessary accurate budget, forecast, weekly, monthly report and others report such: meetings, visits and also monitor industry trends.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Having Technical/Engineering Background, Technical Engineer/Mining Engineer Background.
- At least 5 years of Similar experience as Business Development/Sales Manager from heavy equipment dealer (customized dump truck bodies, buckets and ancillary products used in the mining industry).
- Proven ability to prepare tender documents and commercial matters (such as medium modular structure and heavy plate fabrications).
- A good knowledge of the Indonesia mining market & Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Experiences as BDM role in world mining market.
- Networking, persuasion, prospecting, sales planning, identification of customer needs and challenges, territory management, market knowledge, obtain sales target budgeted.
- Good skills to define and negotiate conditions, pricing, payment terms, programmed orders, sales targets and market share
- Self-motivated to achieve sales/revenue, objectives, proven ability to work independently and confidence to communicate with major customers/third party in English language.
- Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and Projects), excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Interview will be conducted in Batam and Jakarta.
- Work placement will be in Jakarta
- Applicable for Indonesian only.
If you have worked within the heavy fabrication industry and you believe you have the required background then we would like to hear from you.
Austin Engineering is a leading designer and manufacturer of customised dump truck bodies, buckets and ancillary products used in the mining industry. We are also a complete service provider, offering on and off-site repair and maintenance and heavy equipment lifting services to customers including miners, mining contractors and original equipment manufacturers. With a presence in some of the world’s principal mining regions, Austin Engineering provides high quality, cost effective solutions, delivered on-time and backed by through-life product support.